Brown Coal For Briquette and Pellet Production
The Energy Investment Company provides BR-1 and 2BR for briquette and pellet production, as well as technology fir mixing it with biofuel (peat, lignin, sawdust, straw, sunflower husks).
The main advantages of using brown coal for for briquette and pellet production are as follows:
- Guaranteed and consistent supply of brown coal.
- Reducing self cost for production of briquettes and pellets.
- Increasing calorific value when adding brown coal.
- Increasing mechanical properties of briquettes and pellets.
- Reasonable prices for brown coal.
The price of brown coal is 3 times lower than the average price of steam coal.
- Reasonable cost of brown coal transportation.
Thanks to the unique location and well managed logistics, the Company is able to provide favorable shipment prices for brown coal from deposits to lime and cement works that can be twice as low as on the market.
For more information on main indexes click here (PDF).