Energy Investment Company, apart from lump brown coal, offers lignite briquettes. Compared to traditional domestic fuels, lignite briquettes have a number of advantages, such as:
- High mechanical resistance, which is essential for long distance transportation and multiple overloads;
- Resistance to weather conditions and spontaneous combustion during storage;
- Higher caloric value compared to coal used in production and environmental safety;
- Easy ignition, and two to three times less need for ignition materials;
- Comfort in usage;
- Convenience in transportation.
The Energy Investment Company offers brown coal briquettes with the following characteristics:
|Name||Ash, %||Moisture, %||Sulphur, %||Volatile Matter, %||Net CV, kkal/kg||Gross CV, kkal/kg||Price per 1 MT, UAH, FCA|
|Brown Coal Briquette||18,8||21,6||2,9||61,9||4099||6749||contract price|
Briquette size: cylinder 50-100 mm, diameter of 50 mm. Briquette is made of Mokrokaligorskogo deposit brown coal.
All deliveries are performed from a warehouse in Katerinopol, Cherkasy region.
Terms of delivery:
|Production Capacity||1000 MT per month|
|Payment Terms||100% prepayment|
We sell high quality charcoal briquettes.